Monday, October 27, 2008

New Christmas Basic grey papers



A Christmas card I made with the new papers from Basic grey called WASSAIL. Actually, I think these are gorgeous papers for Christmas and was so glad that the French on-line stores had them in stock already!!



I have been looking in our home for these buttons for ages - as you know we have a handicapped son (Down's syndroom) and at the moment he has a manic behavior of tidying up - everything thats laying around gets stuffed into and behind cupboards, in drawers, under and behind the sofa etc. etc. We are always looking everywhere for our things at the moment and it can be very annoying!!
I found these buttons, which are very old, in a rusty old tin at a garage sale. I asked the lady if she had some lace but apparantly that was sold earlier in the morning - a whole box full for five euros - oh well - can't have it all!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I cannot believe your paper piecing skills on that Christmas tree. What a fabulous idea. You've added great details with the border and the bling on the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I like the papers & the creative way you have used them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card; and LOL about the buttons; glad you found them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaauuuuwwww... this card is just sooooo gorgeous! I just can't keep my eyes off it! It's really great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the paper to make the trees. I had seen this in the store and only thought of the little trees. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card ! the trees are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacqueline... I gave you an award on my blog. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just made a tree card JUST like yours for Embellish-Online.com! It will be in the December Gallery....I love it! Mine is very similar! WHOOT! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!