Friday, October 3, 2008

SOF on Two Peas

Must be about two years now that I decided to decline the number of sites I posted on and just kept my blog and since recently the Hero Arts gallery. I love this gallery because it inspires me. Also, Hero Arts come out top of my list with their stamps ... they are the ones I choose again and again and feel a sense of achieving the results I wanted with them.


But, because of Suzz's blog and her advertising one of her challenges I couldn't resist joining in the SOF card making day on Two Peas. The top card is the one I made for her challenge which was to use a piece of jewelry or a special embellishment on your card. I found this flower in my jewelry box.


The above card is for Nancy's challenge to use lace on a holiday card.


This one is for the challenge of cutting out a stamped image for your card.


And the last one is for Deborah's challenge to make a card with a face.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in. I love your work and I like to see all of it! I love what you created for all the challenges. I came over to see what description you put on your challenges and found out it was about my silly post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I especially like the last one with the cut flowers! I have been having flower withdrawals....I *need* to make a flower card soon!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those cards you make with the grids. Such detail...and so beautiful. Love the new image stamp from RS you are using, too, and the way you have framed it with that last card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely done, three times! I agree on the HA stamps; their product is the best and their blog is super also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this cards are soooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to see you posting on 2Peas again - and with 4consistently lovely cards!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  7. ch elegance, I love them all & especially the Christmas one with all the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL cards Jacqueline!! I'm so pleased you're playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOh I must say particularly luuurve the patchwork card! Grgeous colours and great use of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are all so beautiful! I always love the details you add. I have not been around much as I am a full time student right now and trying to blog and create is difficult - but I think of you often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great set of card ! especially Love the last one with the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!