Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hero Arts weekly challenge - the little things

This week the challenge was to use our 'little' stamps, which I think is always hard to do.



Luckily there was some nice inspiration from a lady called Patty who created some beautiful cards, one of them was a bunch of grapes using a small flower stamp - it is really beautifully done - here, you can take a look at it.

This second little card was made from a scrap of my first project for this challenge which did not come out as I wanted. Actually I'm quite grateful for these scraps! The card is scanned because the weather is too gray to take a nice photo today.

8 comments:

  1. Love how you mixed the little stamps with the other branches. Both cards are really lovely! Grey skies here too! Chance of warmer weather the next couple of days. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! Love the image on the second card and what a great way to use up scraps! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat heb je weer mooie kaartjes laten zien Jacqueline.
    Ik heb een boontje voor het blauwe kaartje, heel fijn en elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards, you never stop amaze me! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That text stamp you used in the first one is one of my favorites.
    I love the pearl embellishemnts you added to that card. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. especially love the first card...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW I love your works Jacqueline !!!

    Warm regards
    from Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!