Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hero Arts weekly challenge - Manly

I have been so busy making cards for the blog day in June at Hero Arts with Shari that I was 'done' for the rest of the week.
I can't post cards now either that would hint at the stamps and papers I used for that day, so I have to manoeurve very carefully at the moment.



We are having beautiful weather here at last. I am seeing snakes again in the garden and am enjoying the beautiful lightfall over the mountains in the evenings as I watch the sun go down. So peaceful and peace giving!

Just sharing a card I made for the weekly challenge at Hero Arts. It is for my DH. I never tire of this butterfly stamp. I made it dimensional with two different patterned papers. As my DH René and I are opposites, I made the butterflies opposities too.

Have a great weekend and I hope to be back with MM on Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Opposite -- but alike, too! Gorgeous work with those butterflies. I can't wait to see your HA work.
    I just took another look at your tag from the MS packaging -- wow, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card Jacqueline !!! love what you did with the butterfly. Have a great week end !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxiously awaiting your day! The butterflies are fantastic. Love the double layers and the fact that you described the opposites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Can't wait for your big day, Jacqueline!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...that is a very cool butterfly stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi hoe je de vlinders verwerkt hebt, prachtige kaart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!