Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moxie Fab - Tuesday Trigger

When I saw this inspiration photo it immediately reminded me of the Mimosa I had shown on my blog last Saturday. I love this gorgeous inspiration and although this beautiful bright color yellow is definitely not one of my 'go-to' colors I just had to create with it!!



Luckily I had received these pretty die-cuts from Sue which I thought matched the patterns on the doors. The black sentiment matches the boots and the door handle!
Thank you Sue - even the butterflies came in handy here. Can you see the tiny little heart in the 'O' of YOU in my sentiment? It's not a blodge!!


Sue had even sent a swirl die-cut which I sponged with Shabby Shutters and arranged behind the circle. I don't have yellow circles so I had to cut these out myself which is not easy!


Really enjoyable to leave my comfort zone for once!

All the entries can be found here on the Moxie Fab blog.

Mimosa - Springtime.

21 comments:

  1. Wow! I did not expect this type of visual today on your blog! BUT, I am totally blown away! This is beyond terrific! You have created two absolute beauties! Picking the colours out perfectly, even that little bit of pink in the brad! Awesome work Jacqueline! You never cease to amaze me with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers, your yellow cards are stunning Jacqueline! I'm finding yellow such a happy, friendly colour to be crafting with lately - I should definitely try and join in with this Trigger ;)
    Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knock my socks off!!! These are so so so beautiful! You capture the lattice in the door perfectly with the dies... oh my... the yellow and green are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous in bright yellow...you leaped out of your comfort zone and totally wowed me with these bright sunny cards!
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Even if you are out of your comfort zone, these are spectacular! You are a true artist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love your creations here, Jacqueline! This little yellow circle card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty - love the way the dies match the lattice! Yellow is a very happy color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your beautiful cards remind me of Johnny Nash's song: I Can See Clearly Now - it's a bright, bright, bright sunshiny day
    Something that makes someone happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite different as usual but just as gorgeous. This shade of yellow is not my favorite but your creation turend so beautiful and elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards look gorgeous!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful warm yellow! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these sweet cards even more, now that I've learned a bit more about them! You are so creative, Jacqueline! Love every detail! Can't believe you cut those circles so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love what you took away. I wasn't expecting a jacqueline yellow card and this are so cheery and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally stunning.... This is not a colour we see you using much Jacqueline, but today you have excelled in it's use

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these, Jacqueline! Beautiful butterflies! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so bright and beautiful!!!!!! They make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Jacqueline! What sweet approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, these are beautiful, Jacqueline! I love the one with the white die cut - matches the door trim perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely cards, Jacqueline! the butterflies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!