Monday, June 6, 2011

Just for fun

Thank you all for your comments on my Framed Village card.
We are going on a little journey, to begin with this photo:
Susanne wrote " Your photo reminds me of Porto in Portugal!". Well I have never been in Portugal but isn't this a beautiful village!


For this second photo, Sally wrote:"...reminds me so much of my holiday last year in Italy. The little village near us called Cervo was just like that" - and she was right!


Ros wrote "The photo and your card remind me of Positano in Italy .. wow, I think that this would make a beautiful vacation spot!



Paula wrote " Your card reminds me of the lovely drive we took along the coast from Sorrento. I know that Paula, who lives in Florida, is a fan of Italy, and I have to agree with her.


All beautiful spots in Europe!

11 comments:

  1. oh la la...very nice fotos of villages by the sea....a watercolorists dream,,each one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that Positano has probably only one hotel and the inhabitants are some of the oldest in the world ... they have to walk thousand of steps every day to go to the few shops or anywhere else! absolutely picturesque and stunning to visit ... but hard going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for taking us on this wonderful tour! Love each place. . .just beautiful! Hope you're doing well, Jacqueline. . .take care and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline,warm memories come flooding back from when we visited lake Garda! Lime trees growing outside our window and the beautiful sea view.......AAAhhhhhhhh wonderful!
    Hope you're feeling ok today !!
    god bless
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Italy and seeing Cervo again makes me wish I was going back this year, I have also been lucky enough to visit Positano and Sorrento, all of the coastal villages in Italy are stunning and so are the villages around the lakes, imagine living there. I can only dream!!!!
    Thanks for the tour Jacqueline, hope you are feeling OK.
    Hugs
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so enjoyable! I just loved every one of those pictures! The photo of Porto brought back some wonderful memories. Thank you so much Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These homes are SO amazing, what a delight to view these, Jacqueline, so quaint and inviting, so wish we had something that pretty to see over here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning - felt like I was on holiday in Italy all over again... fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank your for the "visual vacation". Takes me back to a wonderful vacation I took with friends to Italy right before I met my hubby and started our family. I am soooo thankful I went!There is no way I could do it any time soon.
    Continued prayers for strength and comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jacqueline
    sending kind thoughts and prayers...
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's brilliant that your card inspired so many of us to remember something beautiful! Thank you Jacqueline, hop everything went well today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!