Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Delightfully random

I loved this Trigger picture and it triggered the card I made below. The challenge can be found here.


I used a left-over piece of vellum to represent the doily texture and the banner shape,  also a Hero Arts mini stitch stamp to get the effect of the stitching from the inspiration picture. I also cut out two mini stamped hearts to represent the heart doily shape.


We are enjoying some beautiful clear sunny weather here, just as it should be in these parts :) I have all puffy eyes at the moment but the strength is returning in my legs and arms which I'm thankful for! Thank you once again for your continued support, it so lightens my load!

I received this poem today inside a card and wanted to share it - I hope it blesses those who are going through a hard time at the moment!

He Giveth More Grace

He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added affliction He addeth His mercy;
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving is only begun.

Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,
Our God ever yearns His resources to share;
Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;
The Father both thee and thy load will upbear.

His love has no limit; His grace has no measure.
His pow'r has no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again!

Annie Johnson Flint

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Unquote

Have you ever really thought about this verse - to glory in infirmities??? Its worth thinking about!

21 comments:

  1. Bless you today,Jacqueline,your card is delightful.....so very pretty and may you find strength in these
    words !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet composition, you perfectly captured the colors and whimsy of the inspiration. I just love your grid cards!
    Thank you for sharing the thought-provoking encouragement today. Coincidentally I was reading in Job this morning; perspective is a good thing.
    Blessings to you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY!!! This looks like a winner to me!! What a fabulous take on that fun picture!!! LOVE It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card with that bright colours! It's so different than the colours you usually use, but so very beautiful! Love it! Hope you are feeling better!
    Groetjes, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you're starting to feel better and I'm so glad, Jacqueline. Your grid card is fantastic! Love every, little square! Such a perfect take on the inspiration photo! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful take on the trigger, Jacqueline - I love everything you make. And thank you so much for that quote.....I want to say that may be a hymn.....the last line sounds so familiar. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it all out for us.....Sending big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card you've made today. Hugs and God bless you, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  8. a stunning card Jacqueline and what an amazing poem. very thought provoking. I wish you continuing strength

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is spot on Jacqueline, all the colours needed for the challenge are there. It's a lovely collage, the poem very precious... All the best, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card ... love the detail ...
    Thank you for this post too ... I needed that

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely grid design, Jacqueline, love all the colors and patterns on these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous card and great interpretation of the pretty colors and patterns in that trigger picture!

    Thanks, too, for sharing such a beautiful poem and scripture verse...you made me stop and reflect on such powerful words. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a perfect take on the challenge Jacqueline! I wish you continued strength!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just adore your card. The colors and design are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. EVERY inch of this card is a amazing, Jacqueline! Your take on the TT is absolutely perfect!! I am glad that you are feeling a bit stronger! Sending hugs to you! Take GOOD care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic patchwork design. Love it! Lovely inspirational quote as well. Sending you prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great take on the trigger! I love your card!!! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty patchwork card! Such a unique take on the trigger LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect interpretation! Looks like a winner to me. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great interpretation of the sketch and a lovely card. Love all the gingham and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Jacqueline! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!